ASIIN’s 14 technical committees are responsible for the preparation and supervision of accreditation procedures. They oversee all procedures in their areas of expertise and ensure equal treatment from a technical point of view.
The tasks of the technical committees include
- Appointment of auditors for the accreditation procedures and determination of the expert spokesperson.
- Development and revision of standards, preparation of documentation and instruction of auditors.
- Dealing with subject-related aspects of the accreditation.
- Acknowledgement and review of the audit team reports.
- Taking a stance with regards to audit team reports and providing related feedback to the Accreditation Commission.
- Participation in the training of assessors.
Further information on the individual technical committees can be found here: