New Board of Directors for the 2024-2026 Term of Office
At the last General Assembly of ASIIN e.V. on 13 November 2023, the Board of Directors was successfully completed with the appointment of two further candidates. With now twelve highly qualified Board members, ASIIN is well equipped for the upcoming period 2024-2026. The diversity of experience and expertise of the Board members will help to further advance ASIIN's mission and goals.
The new Board, which will take up its work on 1 January 2024, is made up of the following 12 people:
- Prof. Dr. Christian-Andreas Schumann, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e. V. (VDI The Association of Engineers)
- Prof. Dr. Arno Schindlmayr, Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft e. V. (German Physical Society)
- Markus Rosenberg, Berufsverband Deutscher Geowissenschaftler e. V. (German Professional Association of Geoscientists)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Tim Hosenfeldt, Schaeffler AG
- Markus Follmann, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dr. Udo Weigelt, LL.M., Grünecker Patent Attorneys and Attorneys-at-Law
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Markus Gerke, Technical University of Braunschweig
- Prof. Dr. Gerald Lüttgen, University of Bamberg
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Czylwik, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Kreulich, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kira Kastell, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences (2. Amtszeit)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rolf Biesenbach, Bochum University of Applied Sciences
ASIIN would like to thank its member organisations for appointing the Board members from within their own ranks. Special thanks also go to the Board members, whose commitment and expertise will make a significant contribution to the further development of ASIIN. ASIIN looks forward to the future, especially towards working together in the interests of quality assurance in education.