ASIIN – Training for international experts in Higher Education Quality Assurance
The German Quality Assurance Agency ASIIN is now offering a professional training course for in-ternational stakeholders to become Certified Experts in External Quality Assurance.
In our 3-day online training course, you will be acquainted with international standards and criteria in higher education accreditation and quality assurance such as the European Standards and Guide-lines (ESG); our training includes interactive participation and role-plays, hands-on approaches to quality assurance and a written examination with individual discussion and feedback.
As a successful participant and Certified Expert, you will be equipped to act as a professional re-viewer in quality assurance procedures in your home country and beyond, gaining insights into al-ternative systems of higher education and contributing to the internationalization process of your home University.
The Training will take place on the following days:
- Day 1: 2 December 2020, 9.00-13.00 CET
- Day 2: 3 December 2020, 9.00-13.00 CET
- Day 3: 10 December 2020, 9.00-13.00 CET
For the detailed training programme klick here.
The costs for all services provided by ASIIN Consult for the training amounts to 399,- € (incl. 16% VAT).
- Provision of digital learning material;
- English language documentation for all participants;
- Technical Organization of an online meeting platform to accommodate the participants;
- Certificate as an Expert in External Quality Assurance
Due to the interactive activities, courses are limited to 25 participants. Sign up now while places are still available!