Workshop Series: Bring Quality Management into the Higher Education Institution!
The Bologna Process, accreditation procedures, educational structural reforms, requirements of students and companies that will employ these students, your own ideas and goals…. All these sources lead to challenges that shape the future of higher education institutions: to evolve as an organisation, to become aware of their strengths and weaknesses and to take control of managing their quality – also in teaching and learning.
How is this possible under the given circumstances and with the available resources? These are the questions that are raised in higher education institutions. We put this question before our competence team, that consists of experienced QM experts. Resulting from their answers, we have developed the workshop series “Bring QM into the Higher Education Institution!”.
We offer the following modules in this series:
- QM in a Higher Education Institution – Systematic Thinking! (Module QM)
- Success Factors for Strategic Higher Education Management (Module ST)
- Project QM within a Higher Education Institution (Module PJ)
- Instruments, Methods and Tools for Successful QM in a Higher Education Institution (Module IN)
- Recognise, Demonstrate and Manage Processes in a Higher Education Institution (Module PZ)