Ethics Advisory Board
The ASIIN Ethics Advisory Board supports all panels as a forum for the clarification of ethical questions which may arise in the course of ASIIN’s accreditation and certification or evaluation procedures. Here, ethical questions and issues from all ASIIN committees, from the office and from experts are collected, discussed in a structured way and commented and provided with proposals so that the respective committees or the office can take measures or decisions which determine the further course of action for the agency.
Members of the Ethics Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Margret Bülow-Schramm, Universität Hamburg
- Dr. Guy Haug, Valencia University of Technology
- Prof. Dr. Rene Matzdorf, Universität Kassel
- Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Christine Süß-Gebhard, Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
- Raphael Tietmeyer, Student at the Technische Universität Berlin