The Certification Commission is responsible for all procedures and quality seals in the certification of study programmes, courses, further education courses or individual modules. The members of the commission are proven experts in further education and have a corresponding professional background.
The ASIIN Certification Commission has the following tasks:
- Determining the procedural principles and standards for the certification of courses (e.g. further education courses, certificate studies, module series) and individual modules.
- Appointment of audit teams for certification procedures.
- Decision on the certification of courses (e.g. further education courses, certificate studies, module series) and individual modules on the basis of the expert opinions of the audit teams.
Prof. Dr. Norbert Grünwald
former Rector of the Hochschule Wismar, University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design
Dr. Yves Gensterblum
Managing Director of the Ruhr-Universität gGmbH Academy
Members of the Certification Commission
- Sabine Betz-Ungerer, Managing Director of the Institute for Continuous Education of the Technische Hochschule Nürnberg
- Prof. Dr. Harald Dallmann, Vice President of Hochschule Reutlingen
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Desel, Supervisory Board of Weiterbildungs-GmbH of the University of Hagen
- Debora Garus-Greis, Head of Development, Accreditation and Quality of the RWTH International Academy gGmbH
- Yves Gensterblum, Managing Director of the Ruhr-Universität gGmbH Academy
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Grünwald, former Rector of the Hochschule Wismar, University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design