ASIIN Conference on International Accreditation in Shanghai 2015
Chinese-German Conference on International Accreditation for Chinese Higher Education Institutions and Degree Programmes – Perspectives of Chinese-German Cooperation in Higher Education
On the occasion of opening an ASIIN cooperation office at the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST), the cooperation partners have organised a conference on the intensification of German-Chinese higher education exchange, with the support of the DAAD. Among others, the following themes will be covered:
- Why are international accreditations important for China?
- Preparation and outline of an accreditation procedure with ASIIN
- European quality seals and labels and their significance for China
- Status and perspectives on the German-Chinese higher education exchange
Thursday 22 until Friday 23 January 2015
Start: 22 January 2015 09.00 (registration)
End: 23 January 2015 app. 13.00
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, 516 Jungong Rd, Yangpu, Shanghai, China
For which participants?
- Persons responsible for and organisers of German-Chinese cooperation programmes
- Members of higher education institutions in China
- Staff of International Offices or Quality Assurance Management in Chinese higher education institutions
- Persons interested in German-Chinese cooperation and exchange in higher education
What Financial Contribution?
Participation in the conference is free of charge.
Travel and accommodation costs are for personal expense.
Here you can find the programme.
Unfortunately registration is no longer possible.