We pursue our European and international network with the following approaches:
- International offer of quality seals in accreditation and certification
- International offer of evaluations, consultancy and project participation
- Admission as accreditation agency in various national systems
- Membership of the leading European or international umbrella organisations for quality work in higher education with a subject-specific or systematic perspective
- Cooperation for connecting national higher education areas and for mutual recognition of quality standards and accreditation decisions
- Projects for the development of subject-related, pan-European coordinated requirements for programme accreditation of individual subject cultures. These projects result in sustainable structures and jointly supported quality seals, such as the labels EUR-ACE®, Eurobachelor® / Euromaster® as well as Euro-Inf®.
- Projects for the development of compatible internal and external quality assurance systems in higher education.