The ASIIN Certification Commission carries out the following tasks:
- Defining the procedural principles and standards for certification of courses (e.g. Further Education Programmes, certificate courses, series of modules) and individual modules.
- Appointing audit teams for the accreditation Further Education
- Deciding on the certification of courses (e.g. Further Education Programmes, certificate courses, series of modules) and individual modules based on the expert opinions of the audit teams.
The Members of the Certification Commission
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Grünwald, former Rector of the University of Applied Sciences Wismar (Chair)
- Yves Gensterblum, Managing Director of the Akademie der Ruhr-Universität gGmbH (Vice Chair)
- Sabine Betz-Ungerer, Managing Director of Institute for Further Education of the Technische Hochschule Nürnberg
- Prof. Dr. Jörg Desel, member of the supervisory board of the Weiterbildungs-GmbH of the FernUniversität Hagen
- Debora Garus-Greis, Head of Development, Accreditation and Quality of the RWTH International Academy gGmbH
- Prof. Dr. Harald Dallmann, Vice President oft he University of Applied Sciences Reutlingen