4th ASIIN/EASPA Global QA Conference 2017 to take place on December 11th in Düsseldorf
Registration is now open for the 4th Global Conference 2017 on “Professional Higher Education Accreditation – why does it matter more than ever?”. It is organized by ASIIN and the European Alliance for Subject Specific and Professional Accreditation, representing a dozen International HE QA networks. It takes place on December 11th in Düsseldorf.
The Global QA Conference will revolve around the following topics:
- Measuring and Comparing Learning Outcomes in HE: Holy Grail or curse?
- Looking into the future: the importance of QA for the UNESCO HE agenda.
- Professional accreditation as a strategic priority in global HE and QA agendas with a focus of the United States, Africa and the Arabic Region
- Combining professional learning outcome based QA systems with national institutional and program accreditation schemes
- New developments in the field of global disciplinary accreditation and QA
Leading HE and QA experts from around the world have been invited to inform about the latest developments in the field. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the beautiful city of Düsseldorf!